February 22, 2012

Rug / Mat from Rags

Hi All, today I've got something else, a new trial. :) There was this bed sheet I had been using during my boarding and hostel days. It was so old that one day it tore in the middle. Though it was so old, and torn, and of no use to me (or so I thought), I didn't feel like throwing it away, as I had so many nice memories linked with it. So, I'd kept it along with the other bed sheets. Then I came across this tutorial, and immediately thought of this old bed sheet. And here it is, in the new form. :)


2 comments:

  1. dear chochi,
    did u sew it with your fashionmaker? I sewed one using sack needle. Will put the picture soon. I think yours is a little more tidier than mine. I think it was because my rag was a bit heavy.

    love,
    Lija

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup, I used my fashion maker zigzag stitch. The bed-sheet I used for this was a very thin one. So, not at all heavy. Maybe yours was heavier...

      Delete